Make Hand-made Pasta on the Amalfi Coast
During this experience you'll be able to immerse yourself in my family long time farm history.
The class last roughly 3 hours and take place at my farmhouse in Agerola.
I'll explain and provide the ingredients needed, their proportions, the full process and methods included all the tricks and how to use all the necessary tolls.
Then we'll prepare the sauce using ingredients from our farm, in particular our organic vegetables.
We are now ready to enjoy a delicious dish of handmade pasta accompanied with a nice glass of our organic wine.
This experience also includes a pice of local cake and limoncello.
All the food will be prepared and served with our own organic extra virgin olive oil.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off: service available on request at additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agerola, Agerola, Province of Naples, Campania
We will show you our family farmhouse.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Castello, 3, 80051 Pianillo NA, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking: gluten free available on request.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.