Make the most out of your time in Athens - Cruise visitors special
Get the most out of your day in Athens! This tour is designed especially for those visiting Athens with a cruise ship!
What we offer
Your English speaking driver will pick you from Piraeus port. Along the way he will show you the major attractions of the city, before dropping you off in the City center. We will provide you with the essentials so you can discover the city your way, including Acropolis and Acropolis museum tickets, our insiders guide and your special gift!
After a fulfilling day in the city, your driver will take you back to Piraeus port!
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Transfer from Piraeus port to Athens, including a car ride through the major monuments of the city (including the Panathenaic Stadium, theTemple of Olympian Zeus, Lycabettus hill and Syndagma square), with a professional English speaking driver with extensive experience in the hospitality sector.
- Insider's printed guide to make the most out of your time in Athens, with tips on where to go and what to see.
- Transfer from Athens to Piraeus port, with a professional English speaking driver with extensive experience in the hospitality sector.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees for additional archaeological sites
- Dedicated tour guide for your free time in Athens (Available upon request depending on availability at extra cost)
- 1. Pick-up at Piraeus port; a nice drive along a part of the Riviera and into Athens, with a glance at a few points of interest, such as as the imposing, newly built Cultural Foundation Stavros Niarchos and the all-marble Panathenaic Stadium
2. Short stop at the top of the Lycabettus hill with the magnificent views over the city and the Acropolis
3. Your driver will drop you off so you can visit the key Athens historical sites, including the Acropolis (or the Acropolis Museum for those who prefer not to climb the somewhat slippery steps), the temple of Olympian Zeus and the Ancient Agora, along with some modern Athens highlights like the Syntagma Square, the National Gardens and the famous change of Guard in front of the House of Parliament. We will provide you with our insider's guide to help you find your way around and choose what to see and where to go.
3. Lunch at the heart of the city, including a range of traditional Greek dishes (Optional)
4. Free time to walk around the unique Plaka neighborhood and the center of Athens, and perhaps some shopping of authentic Greek handcrafts, original olive oil or mastic products.
5. Transfer back to Piraeus port; drop-off and goodbye. We will make it sure to arrive at Piraeus port on time!
Departure Point :Your cruise ship gate at Piraeus port
Departure Time :Depending on your cruise ship arrival
Return Detail :Your cruise ship gate at Piraeus port
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.