Make Your Churchkhela And A Georgian Lunch
Learn how to cook traditional Georgian dishes according to old family recipes during fun cooking class in a cozy atmosphere. The most special of the dishes are famous Georgian sweets – churchkhela – which is made with nuts (usually walnuts) and juice. Churchkhela has a great history, it has been used by warriors and travelers centuries ago because it is tasty, long-lasting and easy to carry.
Friendly hosts will share not just culinary secrets but their stories about Georgia and its culture.
When your dishes are ready, you will enjoy them with a glass of Kakhetian wine or other drink of your choice.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - A glass of homemade wine
- Lunch - Ajarian khachapuri, 5-6 khinkali and 4 churchkhelas for each guest
What's excluded :
- You will learn how to cook three traditional Georgian dishes – khachapuri in Adjarian style, khinkali, and the most special – churchkhela (Georgian sweets).
No special skills and tools are required. The process is fun and easy and available even for children. We will assist you during the activity and explain all the details. When the dishes are ready you will eat them with a glass of wine or other drink.
After the cooking class you will be able to surprise your family and friends with a tasty Georgian dinner!
• Georgian Cooking Classes Chakandrila, 15 Amaghleba St, T'bilisi, Georgia
• Khachapuri in Adjarian style - Boat-shaped cheese pie with an egg yolk in the center
• Khinkali - Traditional Georgian "dumplings" with meat filling (it's possible to change the filling)
• Churchkhela - Traditional Georgian sweets made of nuts and grape juice
Departure Point :Georgian Cooking Classes Chakandrila, 15 Amaghleba St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that we use cheese and eggs in our cooking. Meat-based dishes can be switched to vegetarian options, if you like.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.