Makena Turtle Town Eco Adventure in Maui
Observe Hawaiian green sea turtles in their natural environment on this family-friendly 3-hour eco tour. From Makena, you'll travel to Turtle Town via kayak, paddling on South Maui’s calm, clear waters, before you plunge into a protected reef and snorkel alongside sea turtles, dolphins, rays, octopuses, and eels. Small-group tour limited to eight people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water and snacks
- Professional guides with lifeguard, CPR and first aid training
- Use of kayak and snorkel equipment
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Have you ever seen a Hawaiian green sea turtle? On our Makena Turtle Town Eco Adventure, we guarantee you will!
Join us as we kayak along south Maui’s calm waters towards beautiful Turtle Town, where you will have the opportunity to see and snorkel among these beautiful creatures.
This 3-hour beginner-level eco-adventure is great for families and kids ages 5 and up. Besides the sea turtles, we occasionally see some of the following:
Manta & Eagle Rays
Octopuses & eels
This eco adventure is guided and includes 2 snorkel sights, kayak gear, life jackets, snorkel gear, a bottle of water and a light snack. Typically, group sizes are held to 10 people or less to ensure a quality and personalized experience.
**Voted Maui’s Favorite for 12 years!
Gratuity for tour guides is not included.
• Makena Landing Park, Makena Rd, Wailea, Maui, HI 96753
Departure Point :Makena Landing Park, 5083 Makena Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for children under 5 years old
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled because of poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.