Makena-Wailea Explorer Trip in Maui
This 4 hour South Maui kayak and snorkel eco-adventure is No Ka Oi! Enjoy the calm and clear waters of Turtle Town where you will encounter an abundance of green sea turtles, occasional dolphin sightings, and dozens of species of vibrant tropical fish.
Experience snorkeling at Fives Graves where you can look into the skylight cave from the water’s surface or swim down and get a closer look! Plus explore the historic Pu’uolai coastline and snorkel among spectacular coral reefs and geological formations that attract hundreds of species of marine life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water and snacks
- Professional guides with lifeguard, CPR and first aid training
- Use of kayak and snorkel equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Makena Landing Park, Makena Rd, Wailea, Maui, HI 96753
Our deluxe trip! Kayak and snorkel the beautiful South Maui waters.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Makena Landing Park, 5083 Makena Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for children under 8 years old
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled because of poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.