MAKING PIZZA AND FOCACCIA With Riccardo
MAKING ITALIAN PIZZA AND FOCACCIA
The traditional Napolitan Pizza, certified from UNESCO as specific of the Pizzaioli Napolitani, needs a special high temperature wood feeded oven, a special 24h dough preparation .
The traditional Homemade Pizza is an heritage of every South Italy Family.
At Italian Home Cooking School you will learn to make delicious homemade pizze o focacce, you will be able to do it at your home, and will always have the suggestion, tips and recipes of your friend Riccardo, from Italy.
Learn how to do it at home and taste a wonderful homemade pizza dinner with Riccardo, that give you.
• A real Italian home cooking experience
• The exact knowledge for preparing some handmade Italian pizze
• membership in a community to have real Italian recipes, suggestions and help in the kitchen.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Apetizer glass of wine (one bottle each 4 attenders)
- Lunch wine (one bottle each 2 attenders)
- Cooking With Riccardo Community Life Membership
- Parking Fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - The Italian Home Cooking School
What's excluded :
- extra wine bottles limited to 1+ each two attenders and subject to surcharge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Italian Home Cooking School, Via Domenico de Dominicis 8 Parco Lamaro, Building 11, apartment 11, 80128, Naples Italy
The location is my home and in detail my home kitchen and my dining room.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Via Domenico de Dominicis, 8, 80128 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
If you need pickup, gently include your request in the booking information in advance.
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not Vegan friendly meals
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.