Malaga E-Bike Tour: Botanical Garden, Natural Park and Port of Malaga
Very small group size make this tour a fantastic and personal experience!
E-bike tour to the scenery back side of Malaga! Climbing surroundings of Malaga on our E-Bikes makes this bike tour one of your best Malaga experience. We will take you to the places which are not reachable by transport but on our E-Bikes as Montes de Malaga National Park.
Discover with us also the hidden jam - the Limonero Lake on the top of Malaga City. See the Andalusian way of life in closest village. Pass thru tunnels, forrest and have a down rock-n-roll drive going back to the city. Climb to Gibralfaro Castle and see again Malaga from the TOP!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jardin Botanico Historico La Concepcion, Camino del Jardin Botanico 3, 29014 Malaga Spain
on the way to Limonero Lake we will pass Botanical Garden
Pass By: Montes de Malaga Natural Park, Montes de Malaga, Malaga Spain
cycling thru the beatiful Malaga Mountains National Park
Pass By: Castillo de Gibralfaro, Camino Gibralfaro s/n : Camino de Gibralfaro, 11, 29016 Malaga Spain
On the Way back climbing Gibralfaro Castle
Pass By: Muelle Uno, Port of Malaga, Malaga Spain
passing by Port of Malaga
Pass By: Mercado Central de Atarazanas, Calle Atarazanas 10, 29005 Malaga Spain
Short before going back to bike2malaga shop passing by Mercado Central
Departure Point :Calle Hoyo de Esparteros, 9, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.