Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour
Taste your way through Malaga on this 3.5-hour guided evening wine and tapas tour. See why Malaga has become one of Spain’s top dining destinations. Stroll the beautiful streets of Malaga, tasting some of the best local wines available. From Malaga sweet wines, to refreshing whites, fruity reds and even artisan vermouth, you will really get to experience our diverse wine growing regions. Bars, taverns and restaurants will make you feel welcome, offering such fare as Iberian cold cuts, fresh seafood and other local specialties.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Your culinary experience begins by meeting your guide at a central location. Get ready for a memorable evening—lovers of food and artisanal produce will love discovering Malaga’s hidden treasures. The route is designed so chefs and local vendors can show you the best of the cuisine of our area: different tapas and drinks that reflect its gastronomic culture.
Start with a visit to a very traditional and charming tavern in Malaga, where you will taste the most typical wine of the region. In an “ultramarinos”, a small family-run grocery store, enjoy an Iberian ham sample cut by hand in the moment, something few people get to experience.
Next, visit an intimate bar that specializes in cold cuts, cheeses, and vermouth. Indulge in the tasty tidbits that will definitely get your taste buds going, before hopping in and out of wonderful eateries and restaurants well-loved by locals. Along the way, your guide will tell you about the food, ingredients, and Malaga’s gastronomic culture. Meet chefs who are working in innovative and different ways with traditional dishes, and pass by some of the most emblematic venues of the beautifully illuminated Malaga by night on this enchanting tour.
After you’re sated, your tour will end and you are free to continue exploring Malaga on your own.
Please note: On Saturdays the ham tasting will be done elsewhere, since the opening hours of these old establishments are different and they close at this time.
Departure Point :1: Calle Marqués de Larios, 18, 29005 Málaga, Spain
2: Tourist Office, Plaza de la Marina, 9, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :1: Plaza de la Merced, 29012 Málaga, Spain
2: Plaza de la Merced, 29012 Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note at the time of booking if you have any dietary restrictions.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.