Malaga Private Walking Tour
"Enjoy Malaga as an authentic malagueño". Do you want to know everything that Malaga hides in its streets? Do you want the maximum attention for you and your friends?
On this 3-hour walking tour through the pedestrianized historical center of Malaga you will discover why this city is one of the jewels of southern Spain. You will get to know the Arab Castle, the life of Picasso in the city and the current house of Antonio Banderas in Malaga, among many other things.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private walking tour
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets to monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Alcazaba, Calle Alcazabilla s/n, 29015 Malaga Spain
Castle and Arab palace of Malaga with centuries of history.
Pass By: Teatro Romano, Calle Alcazabilla 8 Al Pie del Monte Gibralfaro, Junto a la Alcazaba, 29015 Malaga Spain
Explanation of the different civilizations that have passed through Malaga
Pass By: Museo Picasso Malaga, Calle San Agustin 8, 29015 Malaga Spain
International artist's museum in Malaga
Pass By: La Calle Larios, Malaga Spain
Main street of Malaga. Commercial street and different events of the city.
Pass By: Malaga Cathedral, Calle Molina Lario 9, 29015 Malaga Spain
Beautiful Cathedral. Old mosque of Malaga
Pass By: Fundacion Picasso - Museo Natal, Plaza Merced 15, 29012 Malaga Spain
Birthplace of the famous painter with objects, photos and family works.
Pass By: Antigua Casa de Guardia, Alameda Principal 18 Finca El Romerillo, Barriada de Olías, 29005 Malaga Spain
Oldest winery in Malaga. Founded in 1840.
Departure Point :Oficina de Información Turística de Málaga, Plaza de la Marina, 11, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.