Malaga Shore Excursion: Malaga highlights & Marbella small-group
Explore two amazing cities on this 5-hours scenic tour. Treat yourself to a guided visit of the hidden gems of Malaga and Marbella.
Start your tour of Malaga with a visit of the Malagueta Beach. It’s now time to admire the architectural masterpiece mansions in El Limonar district. Follow up with a stop at the Parador de Gibralfaro to enjoy dazzling views of the city.
As we exit bustling Malaga on our way to Marbella, appreciate the beautiful scenery.
We will first stroll in the Old Town, an area of white-washed houses and lovely flower-filled streets. The pinnacle of your visit is the Plaza of the Orange Trees. Don’t miss the City Hall, the House of the Magistrate and the Chapel of Saint James.
Have an unforgettable experience at the Mar Avenue, a modern square close to the Seafront Promenade where you’ll marvel at the amazing collection of Salvador Dali sculptures.
Dive into the past of the city by visiting the Great Church of the Incarnation before enjoying some free time.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Port pick up & drop off
- Licensed guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Scenic tour of Malaga
- Walking tour of Marbella
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Playa de La Malagueta, Malaga Urban Centre, Malaga Spain
Enjoy a scenic view of the locals favourite.
Stop At: Castillo de Gibralfaro, Camino Gibralfaro s/n : Camino de Gibralfaro, 11, 29016 Malaga Spain
Enjoy a bird view of the city from there
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Santuario de la Victoria, Plaza del Santuario s/n Santuario de Santa María de la Victoria, 29013 Malaga Spain
The Barroque church built in 1700 is a must-see.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Marbella Old Town, Plaza de los Naranjos s/n, 29601, Marbella Spain
Visit the enchanting Old Town of Marbella with your guide
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Avenida del Mar, Marbella Spain
See amazing Salvatore Dali's sculptures.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Port of Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.