Malaga Shore Excursion: Malaga highlights & Mijas
Discover cultural landmarks in the vibrant city of Malaga and stroll in the typical whitevillage of Mijas on this 5.5-hours excursion designed for a small group.
Start your journey with a scenic tour in the city centre of Malaga. Enjoy the Malagueta Beach and its amazing dark sand. Follow up by with impressive mansions in El Limonar district. Marvel at the splendid Parador de Gibralfaro built next to Gibralfaro Castle and enjoy a bird vie of the city and its surroundings. End your scenic tour at Plaza de la Merced, the
birthplace of the famous Malaga-born artist, Pablo Picasso.
Carry on your journey to explore Mijas. After enjoying stunning view of the Costa del Sol from the Mirador del Compas, stroll at Constitution Square. Don’t miss the marble fountain and benches sculpted by Galiano.
End your walking tour at the Bull Ring built in 1900.
Enjoy some free time in the lovely streets and explore the shops in search of
unforgettable leather or handicrafts goods.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Port pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed guide
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Farola, Paseo Farola 19 At the end of Pier 1 of the Port, 29016 Malaga Spain
See the iconic landmark
Pass By: Playa de La Malagueta, Malaga Urban Centre, Malaga Spain
The locals beach favourite
Stop At: Mirador del Gibralfaro, Camino Gibralfaro s/n, 29016 Malaga Spain
Enjoy a full view of the city from the former Moorish fortress.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mirador del Compas, Mijas Pueblo, Mijas Spain
Wow t the gorgeous Costa del Sol from the view point.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mijas Pueblo, Mijas Pueblo, Mijas, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
Walking tour of the historical centre
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Port of Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.