Malaga Shore Excursion: Ronda & Puerto Banus full day
Discover two sides of Andalusia on this scenic tour. Immerse yourself in the
countryside and the cultural heritage of Ronda and enjoy the jet set way of life in the modern spot of Puerto Banus.
Start your walking tour of Ronda with the visit of the Church of La Merced.
Follow your guide and admire the stunning landscape of El Tajo. The magnificent promenad offers stunning views if the moutains from its balconies.
A trip to Ronda wouldn’t be complete without seeing the Bullring, one of the oldest and the most elegant of Spain.
Have an unforgettable experience at the magnificent New Bridge of El Tajo, a 98-meters tall edifice that connects the modern and the old quarter of the city.
End at Spain Square and have lunch at your own expense or step into the local life during yor free time.
You will then head towards Puerto Banus, the luxurious Marina located near Marbella. Stroll on the extraordinary sea promenade and explore the famous designer shops while soaking up the atmosphere.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed guide
- Guided tour in Ronda
- Free time in Puerto Banus.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Toros de Ronda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de la Merced, Plaza de la Merced, 48005 Ronda Spain
Stop At: Alameda Del Tajo, Calle de la Virgen de la Paz 25 Paseo Blas Infante, 1, 29400 Ronda Spain
Stroll along one of the most beautiful spots in Ronda
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Toros de Ronda, Calle de la Virgen de la Paz 15 Casco Viejo, 29400 Ronda Spain
Commonly assumed to be the eldest bull ring in Spain
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Mirador del Puente Nuevo, Plaza de Espana Virgen de la Paz, s/n, 29400 Ronda Spain
Experience one of the most incredible view point you have ever seen.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Banus, Calle Ribera, 29660, Marbella Spain
Enjoy some free time in the rich and famous Southern Spain favourite!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Port of Málaga, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will greet you by the port main exit with a "Shore Excursions Deal" sign.Ports
- Málagaport, Muelle Cánovas, s/n, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.