Malaga Shore Excursion: scenic & walking tour, Alcazaba visit with wine tasting
Discover the architectural and Moorish heritage of Malaga on this 5-hours tour.
Immerse yourself into the Spanish culture and enjoy local treats.
Start your journey with a scenic drive along the main sites of the city.
Don’t miss the impressive lighthouse built in 1837. Follow up with the Malagueta Beach and its beautiful dark sand. Appreciate the magnificent view at Gibralfaro Castle.
Be ready to have a pleasant walk in the historical city quarter and spot the native house of Pablo Picasso. Marvel at the stunning 84 meters-tall
bell tower of the Malaga’s Cathedral.
Get a glimpse of the glorious past of the city by visiting the Roman Theatre. Continue your journey through time and dive into the Moorish traditional architecture at the Alcazaba. This impressive palace constructed in the 11th century is one of the most important military buildings of the Muslim era.
Finish your tour with an unforgettable local experience and treat yourself with
a delightful wine and cheese tasting.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fee to the Alcazaba
- Licensed guide
- Port pick up & drop off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Romano
- Entry/Admission - Malaga Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Farola, Paseo Farola 19 At the end of Pier 1 of the Port, 29016 Malaga Spain
See the Malaga lighthouse
Pass By: Playa de La Malagueta, Malaga Urban Centre, Malaga Spain
See Malaga emblematic beach
Pass By: Plaza de la Merced, 29012 Malaga Spain
See one of the most popular among the locals plaza
Stop At: Teatro Romano, Calle Alcazabilla 8 Al Pie del Monte Gibralfaro, Junto a la Alcazaba, 29015 Malaga Spain
The remains of the amphiteater are impressive
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Alcazabilla s/n, 29015 Malaga Spain
Visit the incredible Moorish edifice built in the 10th century. Your licensed guide will make the place live to you.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Malaga Cathedral, Calle Molina Lario 9, 29015 Malaga Spain
Hear why the impressive Cathedral is known as the one-armed lady
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Plaza del Obispo de Malaga, Plaza Obispo 1, 29015 Malaga Spain
An other emblematic square in the city
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Port of Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :1: Cathedral of Málaga, Calle Molina Lario, 9, 29015 Málaga, Spain
2: Málaga Cruise Terminal, Paseo de la Farola, 25, 29016 Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.