Malaga Shore Excursion: Small-group scenic & walking tour
See the fascinating and cultural side of Malaga on this 2.5 hours small group shore excursion starting from the cruise terminal. This shore excursion is limited to 20 guests.
Meet your guide and board your A/C minicoach to start a scenic tour of Malaga covering the most significants landmarks as well as giving you a general introduction about the city eventful past. From the comfort of your seat see the Light House, La Alameda del Parque and more.
After escaping the buzzing streets of Malaga, you will head right to the very top of the hills and reach the Gibralfaro castle a fortress that boasts spectacular views of the Andalusian town and its surroundings.
Strech your legs and commence a tour of the city center. See the busy Larrios street, the Alcazaba, the Roman Theater, the Central Market, Picasso birth place, the Cathedral and more iconic landmarks with you expert guide.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Romano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castillo de Gibralfaro, Camino Gibralfaro s/n : Camino de Gibralfaro, 11, 29016 Malaga Spain
Enjoy a bird view of the city and get a full insight of the main landmarks of Malaga
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Alameda Park, C/ Ricardo Soriano, 29601, Marbella Spain
Drive along the city iconic spot
Stop At: Teatro Romano, Calle Alcazabilla 8 Al Pie del Monte Gibralfaro, Junto a la Alcazaba, 29015 Malaga Spain
See the remains of the spectacular Roman Theater
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Alcazaba, Calle Alcazabilla s/n, 29015 Malaga Spain
The Moorish heritage beautiful interiors can be seen from the Castle
Departure Point :Port of Málaga, Spain
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Málagaport, Muelle Cánovas, s/n, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Cathedral of Málaga, Calle Molina Lario, 9, 29015 Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.