Malaga Street Art Tour: Soho & Lagunillas - by OhMyGoodGuide!
Walk through the streets of the Soho and Lagunillas neighbourhoods to discover the fascinating street art of Málaga! Admire the work of graffiti artists and get a different view of the beautiful city of Malaga.
We will start discovering different artworks, some in hidden corners, in the streets of Soho neighbourhood. You will learn about the national and international street artists, like BoaMistura, Roa, D*Face or Obey while exploring their masterpieces in Soho!
On the way to the neighbourhood Lagunillas, we will cross the historical center of Malaga where we will show you the main city monuments as well and share some insights!
Once in the Lagunillas area, you can see the contrast between neighbourhoods and experience a Malaga away from tourists. We will explain the context of the artworks in this area, so you can understand the the differences between these neighbourhoods and their art!
Enjoy this tour off the beaten track while admiring the fascinating street art!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A lot of information about street art, the artist and artworks
- Learning about the context of different neighbourhoods and how street art can change them!
- Alternative view of Malaga, off the beaten track, away from tourists
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Soho Malaga, between Alameda Principal and Muelle Heredia, Malaga Spain
We will meet at CAC, the Center of Contemporary Art of Malaga, where we will start the tour with a little introduction to street art. From there, we will walk through the Soho neighbourhood streets to discover different artworks, some in hidden corners of the area! You will learn to watch and search for the meaning of the best graffiti in the area, made by both national and international artists like BoaMistura, Roa, D*Face or Obey
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Malaga, Malaga, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
From Soho, we will start walking across Malaga Old town to reach the Lagunillas neighbourhood. Along this walk, you will see the main city highlights like Calle Larios, the Cathedral or the house where Picasso was born!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lagunillas, Málaga, Spain
Once In the Lagunillas district, you will experience an unknown Malaga, away from tourists, where street art is used as a tool to express the strong sense of community in this neighbourhoods. Your guide will explain the context of the artworks, so you will understand the big differences between Soho and Lagunillas neighbourhoods!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :CAC Malaga, Calle Alemania, S/N, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Plaza de la Victoria, Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.