Malaga Street Food & Market Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
With our Malaga Street food & Market tour, you can immerse yourself in the local gastronomic tradition accompanied by a local expert, a person who lives in the place and who knows all the secrets and curiosities about it, with whom you can discover the restaurants/eateries and the most hidden places, frequented only by locals.
Here is a list of your possible tastings:
•Fried Squid: The rings of high-quality squid are breaded and fried in hot oil in order to create the best finger food ever
• Anchovies in vinegar: The fact that locals in Malaga eat tons of anchovies per year, caused them to be called “boquerones”, which means anchovies.
•Tortilla de patatas: an international topseller!
•Chorizo de bellota - Typical Spanish acorn sausage
•Meatballs in tomato sauce: a classic in every Spanish household;
•Alioli potatoes/ patatas bravas: fried potatoes with a garlic sauce or spicy tomato sauce on top
•Croquetas caseras: oval shape croquettes fried
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Selection of alcoholic tastings in fixed amount
- Lunch - 4/5 food stops around the beautiful center of Malaga
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Farola, Paseo Farola 19 At the end of Pier 1 of the Port, 29016 Malaga Spain
our guide will be waiting for you exactly at the lighthouse and will accompany you to the discovery of the beautiful Malaga.
Pass By: Fuente de las Tres Gracias, Plaza del Gral. Torrijos, 2, 29016 Málaga, Spain
The quality of the fish is very good, that's why you will start tasting Fried Squid and Anchovies in vinegar.
Pass By: Plaza de la Constitucion, 29008 Malaga Spain
The Spanish potato tortilla is an international topseller, thanks to its adaptability as side dish, hot dish and starter.
After that, you'll try the Chorizo de bellota, a typical Spanish acorn sausage that is typically cured or fried.
Pass By: Alameda Principal, Malaga Spain
Don't miss the Meatballs in tomato sauce, the tasty meatballs are a classic in every Spanish household. And also the famouse Alioli potatoes, known also as patatas bravas.
Pass By: Calle Córdoba, 29001 Málaga, Spain
You can't miss the traditional Croquetas caseras!
And at the end of the tour, Ice cream or pastry, everything is prepared in the factory of the traditional shop.
Departure Point :Atarazanas Málaga Boutique Hotel, Calle Atarazanas, 19, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.