Malaga Sunset Cruise and Restaurant Dinner
This 1.30-hour cruise in Málaga takes you to the Mediterranean Sea aboard a sailing catamaran where you'll share with other sea lovers the romantic moment when the sun disappears behind the mountains. After the cruise, you’ll savor a great typical dinner in a restaurant located at the port of Málaga.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1.30-hr. Sailing cruise at sunset time with onboard glass of Champagne or soda
- Full menu dinner at a Malaga Port restaurant after cruise
- Dinner includes: Salad and Iberian sausages. Iberian pork or fish. Dessert. Beverage (wine included)
- Entry/Admission - Puerto de Malaga
- Entry/Admission - Lounge Bar Plaza
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto de Malaga, Paseo del Muelle Uno, 29016 Malaga Spain
The cruise departs from the dynamic port of Málaga, one of the Mediterranean’s most important commercial ports. The spacious sailing catamaran has a capacity for 100 seated people, bar and catering service, solarium, WC, tarpaulins for the central cover (to protect rain and wind). Its special design makes it very stable and safe.
During this trip you'll appreciate the beautiful bay of Málaga and breathtaking views of the city when it begins to turn on their lights, travelling seated or lying on the mesh net. This moment deserves a champagne glass as you head back to the port.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lounge Bar Plaza, Paseo del Muelle Uno, Local 54, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Once you hop off the cruise, the typical flavors of the Mediterranean gastronomy will wait for you in a nice restaurant located at the port, only 400 meter from the disembark point.
You’ll savor two delicious starters, as a main course you can choose from grilled meat or fish, a dessert and beverages. You may go to the restaurant at the time of your choice; it is open until 2am.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Paseo del Muelle Uno, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Lounge Bar Plaza, Paseo del Muelle Uno, Local 54, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both activities must be done on the same day. You must go on your own.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on the catamaran
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, are recommended
- Upon completion of your cruise, go to the restaurant for dinner. The restaurant is situated 400 meters and around a 5-minute walk away from the disembarkation point.
- You will not be permitted inside the restaurant if you are only partially clothed or wearing wet clothes. Dress code is informal
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 0-3 years go free, meal not included
- Alcoholic drinks: minimum age 18 years
- 24-hour prior to activity you will need to pre-order a vegetarian menu (contact the local supplier to request).
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Our staff has completed the “COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS COURSE” according to the Occupational Risk Prevention Law, taught by Europreven. Boarding pass on mobile in digital format. Safety distance boarding by groups. Social distance between people who do not travel together.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.