Malarazza Brewery Tour and Tasting
Take the opportunity to visit a craft brewery just a short walk from the heart of the city of Syracuse. A tour to discover the production techniques and brewing styles, in which the brewing tradition meets the local Sicilian one.
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 4 beers
- Snacks - 4 food pairings
- Guided tour of the production area
- Entry/Admission - Birrificio Malarazza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Birrificio Malarazza, Via Gaetano Mario Columba, 49, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Guided tour of the Malarazza Brewery with tasting of 4 beers produced on site and 4 food pairings.
It touches, smells, tastes and learns everything about the art of brassage, and follow me inside the production area.
We produce different styles of beers, from a more classic line to special and seasonal ones, such as our hoppy saison made with lemon peel from Syracuse or our IGA with Moscato must from Syracuse.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Gaetano Mario Columba, 49, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.