Malbec Wine and Urban Art Experience Tour in Buenos Aires
Enjoy the best malbecs wine of Argentina with our sommeliers and join us on this historically chronological tour about "urban art" in Buenos Aires. While all of its development will be done in the City through visits to different neighbourhoods, you will also see how this type of art has evolved from "vandalism" to an added value, aesthetically speaking, in the most trendy venues of the city.
We are granted by the safe travel seal of World Travel & Tourism Council.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine Tasting
- Urban Art Tour
- Professional Local Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Palermo Soho
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off (Meeting point is Darregueyra 2050)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palermo Soho, Costa Rica and Armenia, Buenos Aires 1414 Argentina
Begin your journey learning about the background of graffiti and its meaning for the "porteños" mixed with the stading and the updated reality of the City, we will walk by a couple different artists that portray and shape the ways argentinean streets are.
After experiencing our urban art, you will go to a wine cellar to learn about Argentina's grapes and winemaking from your expert guide while snacking on 'picada,' Argentine hor d'oeuvres, with your small group. Sample wines, including malbecs and other varietals, in a tasting customized by the sommelier.
Taste four different wines while hearing about the cultivation, harvesting, processing and bottling of malbec and other local varietals. Taste a typical picada, Argentina's version of tapas, which includes bread, olives, meat and cheese.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Darregueyra 2050, C1425 FLA, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.