Malbork Castle Regular Audioguided Tour
Malbork Castle is the largest castle in the world built with 12-15 million bricks it is even bigger than Windsor Castle. Malbork Castle is listed on UNESCO World Heritage Site and is visited by over 500,000 tourists each year. It is home to a museum with 40 thousand items including one of Europe’s largest collection of medieval architectural elements, a collection of artistic amber wares – unique all over the world, an impressive set of old weapons and military equipment, or the extensive coin collection, relating to the historic mints in Malbork.
Please note that tours from Monday to Wednesday are shorter (1-1,5 hour) due to some exhibitions closed. Most of the tour on that days is taken outside the castle.
Your tour will begin when you are picked up from your hotel by an English speaking driver in a comfortable AC minibus, that will take to Malbork. You will visit with an audioguide system. After your visit you will be taken back to your hotel.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Zamkowe w Malborku
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muzeum Zamkowe w Malborku, ul. Staroscinska 1, Malbork 82-200 Poland
See the largest castle in the world! You'll be picked you up from your hotel and taken on a guided visiting of Malbork Castle. You will be accompanied by an English speaking driver and English speaking guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our English speaking driver will pick you up from any location in Gdansk. Pick up in Sopot available with additional cost.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Increased ventilation by opening windows and replacing air filters regularly, keeping fan ON and re-circulation OFF, to maintain fresh air flow.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.