Malbork Castle Tour: 6-Hour Private Tour to The Largest Castle in The World
Enjoy a 6-hour tour from Gdansk to Malbork Castle, the largest red brick Gothic castle in the world. Admire the beautiful architecture, learn about the history of the castle, and admire the “History of Amber” exhibition in the castle’s cellars.
• Visit Malbork Castle, one of Poland's celebrated UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Hear about monastic life in the Middle Ages, and learn about the Baltic Crusades
• Admire the gorgeous jewelry in the Amber Museum located inside the castle
• Learn about the long history of the Gothic castle
• Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guarnteed 3,5-hours of guided tour in Malbork Castle - regardless of traffic jams
- Skip the Line Tickets to Malbork Castle
- Pick up and drop off - from hotel or port in Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
- Private transportation with a English speaking driver
- Guided tour in choosen foregin language
- Parking fees
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Zamkowe w Malborku
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muzeum Zamkowe w Malborku, ul. Staroscinska 1, Malbork 82-200 Poland
After appr. 1-hours of driving we will reach the stunning Malbork Castle. We will take adventage of Skip the Line Tickets and we will avoid the long que! During Malbork Castle Tour you will explore whole castle with a private guide who will answer all of your questions.
Pass By: Old Town, Gdansk Poland
Start your trip from lovely Old Town, or finish here, because it's one of the best places in whole Tricity. Definitely worth to see Medieval buildings and incredible sights!
This trip is tour to Malbork city, but we also can arrange the Old Town walking tour to deliver you more nice experience during your visit in Gdansk!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up is possible at hotels which are located in Gdansk, Gdynia, or SopotPorts
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear suitable clothing and shoes.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.