Maldindue Tual Tour Discover the Fortress
Designed to provide an excellent mountain adventure accompanied by beautiful landscapes and surrounded by the wonderful ancestral cultures that still inhabit the imposing Sierra Nevada, the highest coastal mountain in the world.
They will share with a Kogui community, a special community since their knowledge is of reflection before the means they inhabit, they have survived trying to maintain their customs, and they are considered the most peaceful group in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.
It is a new, exclusive tour with few visitors on a day-to-day basis, having the legal permission to operate with the Koguis natives.
We do community tourism by integrating the inhabitants and helping to combat poverty with daily departures.
We present a large part of the Tayrona indigenous ancestral culture
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Equipment for tubing along the river
- Entrance to the different places visited.
- Entry/Admission - Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta National Park, Colombia
6 hrs from your hotel or meeting point we leave for 2 hours of 4x4 to the mamey path where we will have breakfast then we will depart towards the Buritaca River which we will travel for two an hour and a half in tubing we will arrive at the Hans Town.
11 hrs we depart for 2 hours of horseback riding or 4x4 to the Kogui Mulkuakungui people there we will have lunch and discover its ancestral culture and crafts at the end of the tour the tribe's mamo will put a protective handle on us.
16 hrs return in 4x4 to your hotel.
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our passengers at your hotel or meeting point.Airports
- Simon Bolivar Airport, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
- Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.