Maleku Indigenous Arenal Volcano Full Day + Lunch + Thermal Experience Included
know the indigenous maleku culture and its customs, the travelers can see diferents species animals in their natural habitat
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - La Fortuna Arenal Volcano Rain Forest Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Fortuna Arenal Volcano Rain Forest Reserve, La Fortuna Of San Carlos 150 Mtrs north east from La Fortuna elementay School, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
Villa Maleku Experience!
You will be part of the tour to Villa Maleku. A place of cultural rescue.
Where you can experience closely the indigenous Maleku culture, together with a group of indigenous people
You can learn about this culture and experience first-hand their dances, songs and medicines. You will have a typical indigenous lunch at the hut
You can explore for a while the forest surrounding the traditional MALEKU hut.
After the tour you can unload and relax in the thermo-mineral waters
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.