MALI Museo de Arte de Lima Private Tour with Guide in Peru
MALI Voice is a tour aroud MALI Collections where you will find 3,000 years of art history of Peru, alongside with one of our guides. Besides, you will be able to visit the temporary exhibitions included in your admission ticket.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Free WiFi
- Entry/Admission - MALI - Museo de Arte de Lima
What's excluded :
- Parking Ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MALI - Museo de Arte de Lima, Paseo Colon 125, Parque de la Exposicion Parque de la Exposicion, Lima 15046 Peru
Our guide will meet you in the main entrance and will accompany you through the MALI Collections in the second floor.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Museo de Arte de Lima, Parque de la Exposición, Av 9 de Diciembre 125, Cercado de Lima 15046, Peru
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.