Maligne Canyon Ice Walk
Your tour guide will take you to the bottom of the Maligne Canyon – the deepest accessible canyon in Jasper National Park – where you will explore frozen waterfalls, ice caves, and incredible ice formations. You will learn about Jasper’s Maligne Valley, Karst topography, and the mystery of the “disappearing” Medicine Lake. You won't want to miss this impressive winter adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- You will be supplied all the equipment you need to enjoy the canyon. Including boots and icers
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Maligne Canyon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maligne Canyon, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta T0E 1E0 Canada
Join your friendly guide to and participate in this one of a kind expereince. The Maligne Canyon Ice Walk Tour covers approximately 3.5 kms (2.1 miles) of mostly downhill terrain where you will explore incredible ice caves, frozen waterfalls, and ice formations. Participants are required to dress appropriately for the weather. Transportation is included and pick-ups are available from all Jasper accommodations. Please indicate your shoe size when booking as warm boots and ice cleats will be provided.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: • Please contact SunDog Tours at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm booking and pick-up location. • You will be picked up at the SunDog Tours Office - 414 Connaught Drive unless you contact SunDog Tours directly to provide alternate Hotel-pick up details in advance.Dates: Daily
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please add in your shoe sizes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.