Malleshwaram Snack Trail with an Actor
Malleshwaram Evening Snack Trial - 1800 to 2100
The second oldest area in Bangalore (people from Malleshwaram say theirs is the oldest area) but am Basavanagudi boy. We Indians love food and you in this trial will not only get a taste of dosa's made in restaurant as old as 1929 & modern day fusion dishes which will tingle your taste buds & gets you ready for a party evening.
You are walking through culinary history of Bangalore. You will see places and people so unique to these two oldest areas of Bengaluru. These areas have seen from the time it was Bendakaalooru (City of Boiled Beans) to Bangalore to Bengaluru. Make notes, you will never taste anything like this ever, anywhere else in the world.
The tours will be around 5 kms and it would involve walking in crowded streets. Would organise an appropriate vehicle at actuals if informed earlier.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kadumalleshwara Swamy Temple Rd, Karnataka 563125, India
The temple from which the area got its name and also this area is older than Bangalore too.
Departure Point :Central Tiffin Room, 7th Cross Rd, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560003, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/5/2020 - 11/2/2021
Tuesday - Wednesday: 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.