Mallorca Day Trip to Majorica Pearl Shop and Caves of Drach
Discover some of Mallorca’s top attractions on a day trip to the Majorica Pearl Shop and Cavern of the Dragon (also known as Caves of the Drach or Cuevas del Drach). Head to the town of Manacor to learn how the famous Majorica pearls are made, and discover the fascinating 1.5-mile-long (2.4-km) Cavern of the Dragon, which has an impressive height of 82 feet (25 meters)! You’ll also enjoy a boat trip on Lake Martel (one of the world’s largest underground lakes), listen to a live classical music concert and watch a spectacular light show!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pearl exhibition
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- The visit to Porto Cristo is only included in the full day option.
- Clients coming on a cruise: full day tour is from 8:45-17:45 and it is your responsability to check the timing fits on your stop in the Port.
- Entry/Admission - Cuevas del Drach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cuevas del Drach, Ctra. Cuevas s/n, 07680 Porto Cristo, Majorca Spain
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: No Frills Excursions, Avinguda Platja 13 Bajos, 07400 Port d'Alcudia, Alcudia, Majorca Spain
Departure Point :Camí de l'Escullera, Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel or at a point nearby. For everyone staying at the center of Palma the pick up will be in front of the Cathedral.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The visit to Cavern of the Dragon includes a considerable amount of steps. Surfaces might be wet, so appropriate footwear is recommended
- Be aware of temperatures of 20ºC with 80% humidity inside Cavern of the Dragon
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All of our providers comply with local legislation regarding protection and safety, and follow the latest government guidelines to help avoid the spread of Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.