Mallorca Palma Bay Boat Trip with Lunch
Enjoy a relaxing and fun day on Mallorca on a boat trip around Palma Bay! Enjoy views of the crystal-clear Palma Bay as you cruise out to sea, passing beautiful locations like Magaluf, Portals Vells and Punta de s'Estaca. Stop at several locations to swim or simply relax and sunbathe on board while taking in stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea. Indulge in a complimentary lunch of paella with cava, and enjoy onboard Spanish music!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- 1 glass of sangria/cava
- Round-trip boat cruise
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Entry/Admission - La Seu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: No Frills Excursions, Avinguda Platja 13 Bajos, 07400 Port d'Alcudia, Alcudia, Majorca Spain
An excursion is much more than just to take you from your hotel in Mallorca to the venue. Our philosophy is that every excursion in Mallorca should be an experience and we use the best guides and choose the best itineraries to ensure that we create unforgettable experiences.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Playa de Cala Mayor, Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
Playa / Beach
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Seu, Pl. de la Almoina, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Palma de Mallorca, Palma de Mallorca, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
The boat tour departs from the Port of Palma and we offer return transfer to the port for those clients staying in the south area.Once you have made the booking, we will send you an email with the booking details, and then another email confirming the departure time and departure point. We will pick you up at your hotel or at a point nearby for clients staying in the south area resorts, clients staying in Palma city centre have to come to the port.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- High-factor sunscreen is recommended
- Please be aware that pick up is only available from selected hotels south of Palma. If staying in Central Palma, the tour will depart from Palma Bay port.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All of our providers comply with local legislation regarding protection and safety, and follow the latest government guidelines to help avoid the spread of Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.