Mallorca Wine and Cheese Tasting (Outdoor Activity) with optional horse riding
Discover local Mallorcan gastronomy on this wine and cheese tasting activity with four local unique grape variety wines and 4 artisanal cheeses to try. Unique and little-known products from local bodegas and cheese artisans.
You can also upgrade the tour with 1 hour horse riding from the ranch in Alcudia.
See below for all the details about the activity.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Tasting of four local wines that are very unique (white , blanc de noirs, rose and red)
- Tasting of four local cheeses
- Some bread that you can accompany with extra virgin olive oil from Mallorca
- Liv explanations about the wines and cheeses in an informal way
- 1 hour horse riding if option selected
- Entry/Admission - RANXO SES ROQUES
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: No frills Excursions, Avenida de la Playa 13 Bajos, 07410 Alcudia, Islas Baleares, Spain
An excursion is much more than just to take you from your hotel in Mallorca to the venue. Our philosophy is that every excursion in Mallorca should be an experience and we use the best guides and choose the best itineraries to ensure that we create unforgettable experiences.
Stop At: Port d'Alcudia, Port d'Alcudia, Alcudia, Majorca, Balearic Islands
We have prepared an ideal tasting activity for those who enjoy the pleasure of drinking wine and eating cheese, two ingredients that pair perfectly. It is not a professional tasting, simply a way to have fun, eating and getting to know the rich gastronomy of Mallorca. Do not expect boring and lengthy technical lectures either: explaining the PH of the wine, the malolactic fermentation, etc.
We will give you some explanations, but focused on curious details and the history of each wine and each cheese, because each of the products that we have chosen has something fascinating.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: RANXO SES ROQUES, Av. Francia, s/n, 07400 Port d'Alcúdia, Illes Balears, Spain
Start your evening by saddling up at Ranxo Ses Roques in Alcudia for a one-hour horse riding experience in the hills of Puig Sant Marti behind the resort. Ride through shady woods of pine and oak trees and enjoy wonderful views of Alcudia Bay
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :RANXO SES ROQUES, Av. Francia, s/n, 07400 Port d'Alcúdia, Illes Balears, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.