Mamma Mia - Make Your own Italian Pizza
Want to impress your friends with your focaccia? Learn how to make this traditional dish the Italian way. I’ll make sure to have the freshest local ingredients on hand, so we’re ready to cook up a storm. Bellissimo!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Italian Wine
- All the necessary equipment to cook your own pizza
- Single Use Gloves
What's excluded :
- Whatever not mentioned in the section "Included"
- A little bit like pizza, but also a little bit different. Focaccia is a real Italian favorite for appetizers and antipasto. Join me for a private focaccia-making cooking class and learn how the locals make this authentic dish. Once you are finished, sit back and enjoy your hard work with a tasty glass of wine!
Welcome to my Italian kitchen. I am a passionate foodie and have lots of local insights to share with you. I will explain the differences between focaccia and pizza, plus I’ll show you how Italian cuisine differs throughout Italy. You’ll leave with plenty of fun facts up your sleeve to impress your friends at home!
Now let’s get cooking. I’ll show you how to mix your dough, knead it like a pro and then bake it to perfection.
So what are you waiting for? Join me for a relaxing cooking class with delicious food and tasty Italian wine. Plus you’ll leave Milan with all the knowhow to make scrummy Italian focaccia at home!
• Pizza (any type)
Departure Point :Viale Certosa, 139, 20151 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.