If you want the best of all three of our Sightseeing, Brewery and Mural Tours, choose the Managers Special to get the best of it all. We will go through the city and talk about all of the great history as well as see 9 different districts, including, but not limited to, Theatre, Museums, Parks, Judicial, Ball Parks, Convention and much more. We will also stop and take a look and some of the most beautiful murals that Texas has to offer on many buildings. We will also stop by two of the famous breweries and let you try some craft beer to round out your tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Saint Arnold Brewing Company
- Entry/Admission - 8th Wonder Brewery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Downtown Historic District Market Square, 301 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002-1618
The original downtown square!
Pass By: Houston Museum District, Houston, TX
See all 8 museums and Herman Park
Pass By: Downtown Aquarium, 410 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002-1510
Pass By: George Bush Park, 16756 Westheimer Pkwy, Houston, TX 77082-1610
See the statue of the 41st President and the park that overlooks the Downtown skyline.
Pass By: Discovery Green, 1500 McKinney St, Houston, TX 77010-4011
One of the beautiful parks in the convention and visitors center.
Stop At: Saint Arnold Brewing Company, 2000 Lyons Ave, Houston, TX 77020-2028
Try Their Craft Beer
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 8th Wonder Brewery, 2202 Dallas St, Houston, TX 77003, USA
some of the best beer in Houston
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :800 Preston St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.