Managua City Tour
In the city tours Managua can, enjoy the capital, its old area destroyed by the earthquake in 1972, see its old main avenue, as well as the old cathedral of Managua, enjoy the view of the lake of Managua, you can walk in the Malecon and enjoy the view, at the end you can see the craft market and a tour of the main roads of the city.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Antigua Catedral de Managua
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antigua Catedral de Managua, Plaza de La Revolucion, Managua Nicaragua
Managua, capital of Nicaragua, located southeast of Lake Xolotlán and embellished by many crater lakes that give rise to its name, which means "next to the lake" in Nahuatl. In its center there are shopping areas, museums, art galleries, theaters, markets and the largest number of hotels in the country. We will show you a panoramic view of the city and the historic center of the city (Palace of Culture, National Theater, and Old Cathedral); a visit to the ruins of the Somoza Presidential Palace where there have been prisons and torture rooms; a time to buy handicrafts in the market; and a visit to the colorful and new tourist site Puerto Salvador Allende on the coast of Lake Xolotlán.
The day does not end there, we also invite you to visit the new Managua with its modern shopping centers and its new Cathedral and at the end the Denis Martinez Baseball Stadium.
Places to visit:
Center of the city destroyed by the 1972 earthquake
Laguna de Tiscapa, Sandino Museum, former presidential palace of the Somoza family.
Visit to Salvador Allende Lake Port.
Visit to Paseo Xolotlán
Roberto Huembés Market (Crafts)
Visit New Cathedral of Managua
Visit the National Baseball Stadium
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel in managua or at Augusto Cesar Sandino International AirportAirports
- Augusto C Sandino Airport, Managua Nicaragua
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.