Manaslu Circuit Trek
Day 1:Kathmandu – Sotikhla (715 m)
Day 2:Soti Khola – Labubesi / Machha Khola (870m)
Day 3:Machha Khola – Jagat (1410m)
Day 4:Jagat – Ngyak (1950m)
Day 5:Ngyak – Ghap (2050m)
Day 6:Ghap – Lho (3148m)
Day 7:Lho – Samagaon (3517m)
Day 8:Samagaon – Samdo (3738m)
Day 9:Rest day in Samdo (3738m)
Day 10:Samdo – Dharmashala (4480m)
Day 11:Dharamsala – Bintang (3890m), Larkya La Pass
Day 12:Bintang – Tilje (3010m)
Day 13:Tilje – Syage (1725m)
Day 14:Syange – Kathmandu
per adult from
What's included :
- All meals and snacks while trekking
- Accommodation in guesthouses during the trek
- Government licensed, experienced English speaking guide
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- All government taxes.
- One trekking map per person
- Permits and conservation fees
- Surace transportation.
- First aid kit
- Especially permit for Manaslu
What's excluded :
- Your travel and rescue insurance.
- Nepal entry visa
- Tips for guide, porter and driver.
Enjoy a trail far less crowded than its more well known peers
The trek is full of wild, remote and unique culture.
The trailhead is reached over land, avoiding the need for domestic flights
The scenery displays all Nepal has to offer
Take time for yourself and join us for this trek through the beautiful forests and lush landscape of Manaslu National Park. Visited by only a few tourists, this park is still unexploited by modern changes, and it is far less crowded than its more well-known peers Everest Base Camp and Annapurna Circuit.
Manaslu national park is home to diverse flora and fauna. During the trekking season, the trail is accompanied by lush rhododendron forests, birds chirping, and a kaleidoscope of butterflies. The trail comes to life with the warm sun and cool mountain breeze. Also on this trek, you will see the beautiful blue waters of the world’s highest lake – Tilicho Lake – at 4919 m.
Hurry up and experience this off-the-beaten track spot while it is still wild and relatively untouched!
• Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport ,Hotel And office Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.