Manaslu Circuit Trek
• Manaslu Circuit Trek offers magnificent views of Mt. Manaslu 8156m - world's 8th highest peak, Ganesh Himal 7406m - the holy mountain and many other snow-capped mountains.
• Crossing of the adventurous high alpine pass; Larkya La Pass at 5135 meters.
• Opportunity to explore the isolated area on midwest Himalayan region of Nepal with a subtropical dense forest as well as traditional villages with Tibetan culture.
• Manaslu Circuit Trek covers the excursion of Manaslu Conservation Area Project (MCAP)as well as Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) of Nepal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport Arrival and departure transfer by Private Vehicle
- 4 nights stay in Kathmandu with BB Plan
- All land transportation by private vehicle as per mentioned in itinerary
- All meals [B/F, Lunch & Dinner] During Trekking period
- Tea House Lodges accommodation during Trekking
- Special Permit for Manaslu region and Annapurna Conservation Area permits
- Trekkers Information Manual System [TIMS] card
- Highly experienced Trekking guide for entire trek
- Required Number of Porters
- Staffs food, clothing salary & Insurance.
- General First aid Kids
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- All tax, vats and necessary paper works
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Personal nature expenses
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks
- Rescue & Evacuation
- Gratitude (tip) for staf
- Trip Introduction;
Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the best general treks in Nepalese Himalaya. Located in Gorkha District the region adjoins with Tibetan Plateau offering its trekkers an amazing adventure experience. Manaslu Circuit Trek offers exploration around the remote villages, beautiful valleys and amazing mountain views coupled with crossing of challenging Larkya La Pass at 5135 meters. Manaslu Circuit Trek also includes the exploration of the high and low diverse altitude where one gets opportunity to discover the hidden wonders and the region’s flora and fauna for a lifetime experience. The trail is followed through the sub-tropical forest to the dry arctic zone near to the border of Tibet.
Manaslu Circuit Trek with Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition starts with a day drive to Soti Khola from Kathmandu. Our drive leads through zigzag hilly road of Prithvi Highway upto Malekhu. From there we will leave the main highway and continue our drive along the gravel road passing through Arughat Bazaar to reach Soti Khola. Our trek starts from here as we follow several ascending and descending trails, passing through dense forests, beautiful paddy fields, remote villages and mind capturing valleys. We will spend an acclimatization day at Samagaun and Samdo in order to avoid altitude sickness problems and for exploration
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu [1345m/4411ft] and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing at Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Soti Khola [712m/2335ft] [9-10 hrs Drive]
Day 04: Trek from Soti Khola to Maccha Khola [883m/2896ft] [5-6 hrs Trek]
Day 05: Trek from Machha Khola to Jagat [1415m/4641ft] [5-6 hrs Trek]
Day 06: Trek from Jagat to Deng [1804m/5917ft] [6-7 hrs of Trek]
Day 07: Trek from Deng to Namrung [2670m/8757ft] [6-7 hrs of Trek]
Day 08: Trek from Namrung to Shya [3530m/11578ft] [5-6 hrs Trek]
Day 09: Trek from Shya to Samagaon [3541m/11614ft] [2-3 hrs Trek]
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Samagaon.
Day 11: Trek from Samagaon to Samdo [3872m/12700ft] [3-4 hrs Trek]
Day 12: Acclimatization day at Samdo.
Day 13: Trek from Samdo to Larkya Pedhi [4494m/14740ft] [5-6 hrs Trek]
Day 14: Trek to Bimtang [3720m/12201ft] via Larkya La Pass [5135m/16842ft] [8-9 hrs Trek]
Day 15: Trek from Bimtang to Dharapani [2006m/6579ft] [7-8 hrs Trek]
Day 16: Trek from Dharapani to Syange [1194m/3916ft] [5-6 hrs Trek]
Day 17: Drive back to Kathmandu [8-9 hrs Drive]
Day 18: Free day at Kathmandu.
Day 19: Transfer to International Airport for departure.
Departure Point :Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel, Thamel, Kathmandu
Departure Time :7am, 9am,10am Sunday to Saturday
Return Detail :Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel, Thamel, Kathmandu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As per our published quotations, we have calculated the cost based on three star categorized hotels/resorts in major cities which can be easily changed as per the preference of the clients. Apart from the cities, entire route of Manaslu Circuit Trail contains comfortable tea houses for overnight stay where we choose best of the best available lodges. Accommodations in all places can be used as per Single, Double, Triple and Twin sharing basis as per requirements.
- We generally provide BB Plan in cities so one can choose varieties of foods in different restaurants in around the town. During our organized trekking of Manaslu Circuit, we will provide all meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) where you can choose varieties of foods; Nepali Continental, Tibetan, Indian, Italian etc from the menu. While we are in trek, you will get dinner and breakfast in a same tea house where you stay overnight and take en-route lunch way to next destination.
- Physical Conditions and Experience Required:
- Manaslu Circuit Trail contains amazing routes which starts from very low altitude’s scenic paths and gains the altitude until we reach at one of the adventurous Larkay La Pass at 5135 meters. This trek is suitable for adventure motivated trekkers who have ability to walk generally 5/6 hrs per day by carrying light private backpack. The difficulty level of trail determines by level of snows in the trail - sometime the larkay la pass contains massive snow walls and sometime the same pass could be very easier with less snows. In some cases, walk in a high altitude may attract altitude sickness, as we know that prevention is better than cure – slow and steady walk would be the perfect solution. We suggest every trekker who are planning to come Nepal for trekking adventure to do daily around an hour physical workout (jogging, hiking, cycling, gym, etc) prior to a couple of weeks. Mountaineering technical skills are not required for this trek, but previous short trekking experience would be better.
- Best Season for Manaslu Circuit Trek:
- Trekking in Nepalese mountain is a seasonal activity. Basically, 3 months in autumn – September, October & November and 3 months in spring – March, April & May are the perfect time for trekking. During the time, weather would be clear, sunny and warm in himalayas thus we can have great views of mountains. Nevertheless, some adventure-seeking clients who do not want to walk with crowed environment also can choose December, January and February months for this trip. Monsoon season three months (June, July and August) will be ruined by rains.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.