Manaslu Circuit Trek 17 Days
Manaslu region named after world eighth highest mountain Manaslu bordering with Tibetan plateau is a 'natural jewel on earth in the form of stunning trekking destination marveling with captivating mountain vistas including Manaslu, Himlung, Nemjung, Cheo Himal, tiny villages livening with vibrant culture, antique arts, relics, artisans, lifestyle and hospitality of friendly inhabitants, along with the biological diversity and geographical diversity.
Trek to untamed Manaslu region opened since 1991 as a restricted region is taken as the classic version of popular Annapurna circuit trek before its commercialization
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle
- Twin/Double sharing accommodation at Kathmandu in 3 star hotel with breakfast
- Kathmandu / Aarughat/ Soti khola private transportation
- Dharapani Besisahar and Kathmandu private transportation
- Twin sharing Accommodation in normal tea house during trek
- Breakfast with 2 cups of tea/ coffee and lunch, dinner – during the trek
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & Permits
- ACAP & MCAP
- Manaslu Special Permit
- A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder English Speaking guide
- One porter between each two clients while on trek
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of guide & Porter
- First aids kit
- Travel & Rescue arrangement
- All government taxes
What's excluded :
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 50 per person for 30 days)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Tea coffee in Lunch & Dinner time during trek
- Drinking water,Electricity bills, hot shower during trek
- Tips for guide & Porter & Driver
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Client's insurance, Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks etc.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual
- Anything not specified in cost include section
Incredible Manaslu circuit trek begins from the Arughat along the trail threaded besides Budi Gandaki river weaving lush forests, terraced fields, green meadows, culturally euphoric villages leading up to the elevation of 5167 meters of Larkya la pass offering spectacular Himalayan scenery of the secluded region from every angle of the serpentine trail from the very first day of the trek with the sensation and ecstasy same like the crew of the explorer and adventurer as seen on the documentaries of the discovery channel, national geography channel.
Departure Point :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from the Tribhuwan International Airport and drive you to our office Langtang Ri Trekking and Expedition located at Thamel center for backpackers from where every backpacker's trekking journey begins and ends.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.