Mt. Manaslu is one of the eight highest mountain in the world with an altitude of 8163m. This mountain is also known as “mountain of spirit”. This Expedition gives an exclusive experience of trekking in the northern Himalayan range in the Gorkha District of Nepal. It is an expedition for energetic and adventurous person. This expedition is suitable to those who are in great health condition and love to enjoy the wonders of the Himalayas. Wide range of fascinating snow capped mountains along with the livelihood of locals living in the Himalayas can be explored in this 42 days expedition.
One can explore the sanctuary to many highly endangered animals, including snow leopards and Red pandas in this region.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
we give you climbing training at Base Camp (how to use oxyze? introduction about climbing gears and how to use climbing gears?).
hiking around 5000m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :12:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- not recommended for travelers without 6000m altitude experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.