Manaslu Round with Samdo Peak
This Manaslu Round Trek with Samdo Peak is very much interesting and special for the trekkers. Beside circuiting the Manaslu , we also climb the Samdo Peak (5140 m) and cross the Larkya La Pass (5106m) in this trek. After crossing down the Larkya La pass,we spend a beautiful day in Bhimtang where will be visiting a Ponkar Lake and enjoying a glacier. Also in order to make our trek memorable, we'll be visiting the Local house and try to spend beautiful time with the local people. And one more thing, we give more attention and care to our valued guest. i.e we'll be monitoring our group members everyday and every time and trek together with the group through out the trek.
per adult from
What's included :
- All transport including pick up and drop.
- Hotels in Kathmandu in Bed & Breakfast basis.
- With all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and overnight in tea house lodges during the Trek.
- Special Trekking Permit including ACAP & MCAP.
- Guide and Porters.
- Sightseeing Fee and city guide in Kathmandu Valley.
- Map from Manaslu Area per person.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages and soft drink like coke,mineral water e.t.c.
- Personal expenses such as tips for guide, porters, laundry, bar bill, telephone calls etc.
- No meals (Lunch and dinner) during stay in Kathmandu.
- Nepal visa fees.
- Your travel and rescue insurance.
Manaslu Round Trek with Samdo Peak is a 19 days trek package circuiting the world eight highest mountain "Manaslu" (8156m) ,climbing the Samdo Peak (5140m) and crossing the Larkya la pass (5106m). This trek leads us from the sub-tropical valley to the world highest mountain Manaslu. Beside the beautiful view of Himalaya, the Tibetan origin people and their culture, lifestyle are also the major attraction of this trek.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Guide will pick up you from airport and assist you to transfer to the hotel. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.