Manaslu Trek is one of the strenuous treks in the Himalayan region. The objective of the trek is to approach in the vicinity of Mt. Manaslu (816m), the eighth highest mountain in the world.
The trek starts at Arughat, the gateway to Buri Gandaki Valley. There are very few tea houses along the trail which are of basic standards. You will be passing through Manaslu Conservation Area which is home to 11 types of forest. This is a prime habitat for snow leopard, Himalayan Thar and Blue Sheep. At Samagaon, you can go on an excursion to Manaslu Base Camp.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport pick-up and drop-off services by private vehicle
- 3 night hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu
- One full day city sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley with tour guide and private vehicle
- One farewell dinner in Kathmandu with live cultural performance at authentic Nepali restaurant on the last evening
- Souvenir (t-shirt, mug, pen, bag, etc.
- Trekking guide/s
- Porter/s (1 porter carries 25 kilograms of luggage)
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in Lodge (Tea house) during the trek
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks etc.
- Trekking Permit for Manaslu area
- Trekkers' Information Management system (TIMS) card
- All land transportation: Kathmandu – Arughat Bazaar and Dharapani – Kathmandu via Besisahar by Public bus / Jeep
- Insurance and equipments for the trekking staffs
- First aid kits
- VAT, TAX and Service charge
- Prompt and professional Rescue assistance (it would be better to have your own travel insurance that can cover helicopter evacuation and medical treatment cost in case required.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal nature expenses
- Travel insurance
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Entrance fees while sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Manaslu Trek is one of the strenuous treks in the Himalayan region. The objective of the trek is to approach in the vicinity of
Mt. Manaslu (8156m), the eighth highest mountain in the world.
The trek starts at Arughat, the gateway to Buri Gandaki Valley. There are very few tea houses along the trail which are of basic standards. You will be passing through Manaslu Conservation Area which is home to 11 types of forest. This is a prime habitat for snow leopard, Himalayan Thar and Blue Sheep. At Samagaon, you can go on an excursion to
Manaslu Base Camp.
The challenging section of this trek comes up while crossing
Larkya La Pass at 5160m. The pass offers spectacular views of Mt. Manaslu, Annapurna, Himalchuli etc. Along the trail you will have plenty of opportunities to interact with local people who are called Nupris who have culture and lifestyles akin to Tibetans. Take time out to visit Shringi Gompa, Mu and Rachen Gompas, some of the most popular and ancient Buddhist shrines. The trail joins the Annapurna circuit at Dharapani and drops down to Besisahar. If anyone would like to continue trekking to Annapurna region, it is also possible.
Manaslu Trek can be done in different duration and at different times of year. Spring (Mar-May) and Autumn (Sep-Nov) are two best seasons for trekking in this region. Trekking here is a mix of camp and tea-house.
Nepal Environmental Treks & Expedition have successfully led many trekking trips to Manaslu. We have a team of highly experienced, well equipped, well insured and friendly local trekking guides and porters who will accompany you throughout your journey.
Departure Point :Office Premises:Tridevi Marg, ThamelKathmandu, Nepal
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Trip Type
- 18 Days
- 5135 M.
- Min Group Size
- Travel Mode
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.