Manatee Sightseeing Eco-Tour by Boat in Naples
Over 1000 patrons yearly repeat this precious, quiet, slow 90-minute of a guided group and are delighted with this Manatee Nature Boat Tour. Enjoy and look for Manatees, alligators, dolphins, and birds of the Everglades. High Tech water sunglasses are provided. This is a group of 6 passengers per boat
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- High tech sunglasses are provided to all passengers
- Entry/Admission - Manatee Sightseeing Eco-Tourism Adventure
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Reschedule and late arrival fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of the Islands Marina, Naples, FL 34114
The 90 minute covered boat Tour departs from Port of the Islands Marina every 45 minutes daily 365 days per year.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Manatee Sightseeing Eco-Tourism Adventure, 525 Newport Dr Port of Islands Marina, Naples, FL 34114-9785
Experienced nature loving Coast Guard licensed captains to narrate the tour in a manner that resonates with children/adults of all ages. Manatees in the wild may be in the harbor area, the residential bays, or in the exciting mangrove forest. Manatees come to the boat over 90% of the time. Patrons enjoy matching birds in the trees to the provided Everglades bird Card. There is a max of 6 passengers per boat. Family groups of 7-42 will use multiple boats staying close.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Port of the Islands Marina, 525 Newport Dr, Naples, FL 34114, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We provide sunglasses that are sanitised. There is a max of 6 passengers per boat. Family groups of 7-42 will use multiple boats staying close.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.