Manatees and Rainbow River by SCUBA or Snorkel
CRWS is proud to be a member of the Save the Manatee Club Guardian Guide Program, promoting responsible eco tourism with manatees. You will get to experience the two best attractions/tours in the area. You will start with a Deluxe Manatee tour break for lunch and then explore scenic Rainbow River. You will get to view some of the best of Florida's Nature Coast. You will have a boat tour of the area, swim with manatees and later snorkel or scuba down Rainbow river. Along the way you may see, deer, pigs, otters, dozens of birds, turtles, manatees, alligator gars, and more. Certified SCUBA divers can dive down Rainbow otherwise you may snorkel it.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crystal River Watersports, 2380 N. Suncoast Blvd., Crystal River, FL 34428
You begin at the CRWS Marina and Dive Shop. We're the pink/yellow building located directly behind the Days Inn.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Crystal River, Crystal River, Florida
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Snorkel gear provided.
- Air/Weights included if scuba diving (dive certification card required)
- Bring towels and appropriate clothing to warm up after swimming activities.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.