Manavgat River Cruise
Amazing natüre, relaxing day on the river, nice place to have lunch… and a little bit shopping will make your day unforgettable.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Manavgat Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - All soft drinks are extra.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manavgat Waterfall, CayyazI, Manavgat 07600 Turkey
A day trip to Manavgat is recommended to explore its rich history and attractive bazaar where you can pick up everything from homemade food to souvenirs. Not only is this place full of interesting things to discover, you’ll also find that the bustling town is near the famous landmark; The Manavgat Waterfalls.
The best way to take in the natural beauty of the falls is by boat. Spend a day on the Manavgat River Cruise and sail along the water to see stunning scenery as well as the town’s delightful charms. The falls are low but span a huge length across the river, enjoy listening to the power of the water surge over the rocks below. After photo opportunities you can enjoy a relaxing boat tour down the river and see the cold water mix with the warm. You’ll get a chance to swim in the cool river water and see some of the fish that tend to breed in the area, such as trout. A delicious meal will be served alongside entertainment on the boat before heading inland to explore one of the countries biggest mosques and Manavgat market.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the Hotels around lara, kundu, belek.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.