Manchac Swamp Kayak Tour
Explore the bayous and byways of southern Louisiana, just outside of New Orleans!
If you are searching for a gorgeous, natural and picturesque Kayak Swamp Tour – This Tour is For You! Paddle through dense cypress forest, expansive wetlands, and an array of wildlife on a tour that is ideal for beginners and adventure seekers alike!
Kayak tours are fully guided and last between 2 to 2.5 hours. The duration of the full tour will be up to 3 hours, with a 45 min drive from New Orleans.
per adult from
What's included :
- All necessary gear and equipment
- Paddle lesson
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Experience the beautiful swamps of Southeastern Louisiana by kayak. Alligators, turtles, owls, and other wildlife are in abundance along the cypress lined banks of the Maurepas Swamp.
We are able to access shallow and narrow waterways that are impossible to reach with a motorized vessel.
• Kayak Swamp Tours, 437 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70116-2014
Departure Point :NOLA Cantina, 437 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring swimsuit or light, layered synthetic clothing, windbreaker/fleece if cooler, change of clothes, towel, hat, sunglasses, sunglasses retainer, waterproof camera, and water
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.