Mandalay Cultural Tour
This tour will let you know what Mandalay was and how it is now with the perfect time management under a professional guidance.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxurious car with air conditioner and driver.
- Toll fee and fuel charges for the car.
- Mineral water and snow towel on tour.
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees.
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandalay, Mandalay, Mandalay Region
Golden Palace Monastery.
Kuthodaw Pagoda, which houses the biggest book in the world.
Mandalay Royal Palace, also known as Fort Dufferin.
Gold leaf (or) Gold Paper studio.
Mahamuni Buddha Temple.
Wood carving & weaving industry.
U Bein Bridge for sunset viewing.
After that, we will drop you to your hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.