Mandalay Historical Tour with Lunch & Zone Fees (Mingun & Mandalay)
Visit Mandalay which is the second largest city and the capital of the last Myanmar Kingdom. Mandalay is the economic hub of Upper Myanmar and considered as the center of Burmese culture and retain Buddhist monasteries and pagoda with conservative tradition and the lifestyle of own culture. Also well known for its traditional arts and crafts, ivory, wood, marble, stone carvings, gold and silver ware, hand woven silk and tapestry.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Fully-air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat fees to Mingun village
- English Speaking Station Guide
- Bottled water and snow towel
What's excluded :
- Camera fees
- Personal expenses
- Meals other than mentioned
- compulsory Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mandalay Palace, Mandalay Myanmar
Our guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel and start Mandalay Historical Tour from Mingun Pahto Taw Gyi by boat, the ruins are the remains of a massive construction project made by King Bodawpayar in 1790 which was intentionally left unfinished. Then, keep going to visit Mingun Bell and Myatheintan Pagoda. After that, we will get back to Mandalay and have lunch at the local restaurant. After lunch, we are going to visit Kuthotaw Pagoda (World’s largest book, UNSECO). Then, our guide will lead you to Mandalay Yadanabon Palace, royal palace of last Myanmar Kingdom. Then, we are going to visit Shwenandaw Monastery, known for its teak carvings of Buddhist myths, which adorn its walls and roofs and it was built in the traditional Burmese architectural style and then we will take a walk to Atumashi monastery nearby Shwenandaw Monastery. After that, we are going to feel the sunset from Mandalay Hill. We will offer you a dinner at the local restaurant and give you a free ride to the place you are staying at. End Tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition
- Special request on food ( halal , vegetarian and diet) to be advised before arrival
- On request of Korean and Japanese Tour Guide, additional charges will be 30 USD/day
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.