Mandalay to Mingun by boat, half day (morning or afternoon)
Transfer to jetty in Mandalay and we'll do river cruise over the biggest Ayeyarwaddy River in Myanmar toward Mingun, 7 miles to the north from Mandalay. It will take about 5 or 6 hours for this half day tour and we can do it in the morning or afternoon in Mandalay. Relaxing boat, a historical village with some significant monuments such as world biggest ringing bell, biggest lions broken pieces, biggest cracked temple, beautiful white washed temple, and a walking tour in a quiet village to see people life there. Perfect half day river cruise and shouldn't miss Mingun town when you're in Mandalay.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Mandalay Palace
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandalay Palace, Mandalay Myanmar
Car and guide will pick up customers from the hotel in Mandalay and transfer to the jetty. Boat trip to Mingun will be 45 minutes downstream and over one hour for the up stream. Upon arrival Mingun village, we'll walk through the village, visit Mingun temple, see world biggest ringing Mingun bell, art gallery, broken stucco lions on the river side and Mya Theintan Pagoda.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Morning half day tour start at 8:00am and end around after 5 or 6 hours. Or Afternoon half day tour starts around 2pm and end after 6pm.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is formal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.