Mandurah Dolphin and Scenic Marine Cruise
View spectacular wild dolphins, in their natural environment, on the pristine and calm Mandurah waterways. Watch as our your tour guide showcases how to catch these iconic creatures and see them up close in the onboard live tank.
Cruise through the Venetian Canals and see luxurious canal homes where no expense has been spared. See the world renowned RAMSAR listed Creery Wetlands with its abundance of birdlife, all whilst enjoying informative commentary.
Less than an hour south of Perth and easily accessible, the 1 hour Dolphin & Scenic Marine cruise is the perfect way to sit back, relax and take in the breathtaking Peel Inlet.
Fish and Chips are available on board our 11.30am cruise for an additional $12.50 - please ask our staff for this option.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Mandurah Cruises
- Entry/Admission - Creery Wetlands Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandurah Cruises, 73 Mandurah Tce, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
The Dolphin and Scenic Marine Cruise visits the world class Ocean Marina as well as the luxurious homes, with no expense spared, on the Venetian Canals.
Renowned for being one of Australia’s oldest fishing towns, Mandurah’s waterways produce some of the most highly prized seafoods including the blue swimmer crab and Western Rock Lobster. Watch as our your tour guide showcases how to catch these iconic creatures and see them up close in the onboard live tank.
The shallow waterways are the perfect place for dolphins to feed, rest and play. You may see them jumping from the water or sailing on the wake of the boat.
Please note: Mandurah’s dolphins are wild creatures viewed in their natural environment, and as such are not guaranteed to be seen.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Mandurah, Mandurah, Western Australia
This relaxing dolphin cruise through the calm waterways of the Mandurah Estuary includes viewing the Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins (not guaranteed), viewing our heritage-protected pioneer and cultural sites plus live commentary from some of Mandurah’s most experienced dolphin cruise guides.
Stop At: Creery Wetlands Nature Reserve, Darwin Tce dudley Park, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
See the world renowned RAMSAR listed Creery Wetlands with its abundance of birdlife, all whilst enjoying informative commentary.
Stop At: Mandurah Performing Arts Centre, Ormsby Terrace Peel Region, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
The tour departs from the beautiful Performing Arts Centre, designed by Hames Sharley to be in harmony with the Bay and Mandurah Bridge it looks over.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Mandjar Bay, Mandurah WA 6210, Australia
The tour traverses the beautiful Mandjar Bay, the centre of Mandurah's waters
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dolphin Quay, Via Dolphin Drive Off Ormsby Terrace Peel Region, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
Dolphin Quay, named after the creatures that frequent its waters, is the attractive heart of the world class Mandurah Ocean Marina, home to a commercial and recreational boat fleet.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Port Bouvard Marina, 45 Rees Pl, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
Guests travel through the Port Mandurah Canals, famous for their luxurious canal side homes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Peel-Harvey Estuarine System, Dawesville WA 6211, Australia
Upon coming out of the Port Mandurah Canals, guests see the massive Peel-Harvey Estuary, at 136km2 one of the biggest inland waterways in Western Australia and home to diverse and rare animal species.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mandurah and Peel Region, Mandurah and Peel Region, Western Australia
This tour shares the history, culture and wildlife of Mandurah, from Aboriginal times to present day.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Indian Ocean, Indian Ocean
Guests cruise past the mouth of the Indian Ocean, where Mandurah's calm inland waters meet ocean waves,
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Mandurah Cruises, 73 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah WA 6210, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Mandurah’s dolphins are wild creatures viewed in their natural environment, and as such are not guaranteed to be seen
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.