Mangrove Lagoon Kayak Rental in St Thomas
Explore the Wildlife Sanctuary and Marine Reserve Mangrove Lagoon in St. Thomas on your own and at your own pace with our Self-Guided Kayak Tour. The Mangrove Lagoon is a lush forest that grows in salt water with shallow winding waterways and tunnels. There are many beautiful areas to explore between The Inner Mangrove Lagoon and Bird Island. Guests who want an independent experience can discover on their own the beauty and serenity of the lagoon and narrow waterways between mangrove trees. Encounter wildlife, paddle to secluded cays and islands, and even to a rare geological blow-hole. Whether you are an experience kayaker, a guest who has already enjoyed one of our tours and are familiar with the lagoon, or you just want the flexibility and freedom to explore on your own, now you can.
Single and double kayaks, paddles, life jackets, and snorkel gear are provided for those who want to tour around the lagoon on their own.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life jackets included
- Use of kayak equipment
What's excluded :
- bring your own beverages and snacks.
Our staff will orient you and give a safety briefing upon arrival. Then you will depart in a kayak to explore the mangrove lagoon at your leisure. All rentals must be returned by 4:30PM. The arrival time is flexible allowing you to arrive at anytime that is convenient for you.
• Virgin Islands Ecotours, 6526 Estate Nazareth, 00802-1134 St. Thomas
Departure Point :Highway 32, Rte 32, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Departure Time :7/28/2020 - 11/9/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.