Mangrove Maze Small-Group Tour in Marco Island and Naples
Shurr Adventures has always promoted smaller groups to "ensure" the guest's enjoyment and safety during our last 15 years of business. Our Small group size limit per tour is only 8 people max and one guide making it easier to hear your guide and for your safety as we weave in and out of the mangrove maze. WE OFFER THE SMALLEST GROUP SIZE TOUR ON THE WATER. Our highly experienced guides have a healthy balance of information, fun and time to enjoy the peacefulness of this beautiful mangrove maze.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- bottled water and light snacks
- Smallest trip size on the water (8 people with guide max) for your safety and enjoyment.
- Dry bags and dry boxes for phones, keys, camera, light jacket and etc..
- Guides that have at least four years of kayak guiding experience at the minimum for your safety
- Professional naturalists that are knowledgeable and know how to give our guest a great experience
- safety instruction and paddle talk before the adventure
- Free smiles and great memories
What's excluded :
- Clothes and shoes (flip flops, or water shoes) that you don't mind getting dirty or wet
- Things to bring: sunscreen (we recommend at least SPF 45), bug spray, sunglasses, and hat for sun
- Personal items to bring: Medication (inhalers, epi-pens etc..), and change of clothes just in case
- Gratuities for guide are not expected but appreciated for a job well done
Join us on our mangrove maze adventure on our very comfortable and stable kayaks with our top notch naturalist guides. On this small group adventure we will keep our eyes out for ospreys diving for fish, pelicans flying overhead, mullet fish leaping out of the water, marine life on the mudflats, dolphins, and much more. Our naturalist guides will teach everyone how to paddle through these tidal areas that require more strength and manoeuvring on some days. We believe this a really fun way to get some sun and exercise while on vacation paddling through these magnificent mangrove mazes in SouthWest Florida. We only take up to 8 people per trip which is the smallest group size in the area making it a more personalised adventure.
Departure Point :1295 Capri Blvd, Naples, FL 34114, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.