Mangrove Tunnel & Dolphin Sunset Kayak Tours with Cocoa Kayaking in Cocoa Beach!
Paddle Amongst Bottlenose Dolphins, Florida's Birds, Beautiful Sunset and Through Florida's Exotic Mangrove Tunnels!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Kayak, paddle, lifejacket and dry bag.
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
Locally owned kayak company!
Kayak through the Thousand Islands gorgeous sunsets with Cocoa Kayaking! Kayak amongst possible sightings of the West Indian Manatees, Bottlenose Dolphins, Floridian Birds and paddle through the maze of exotic Mangrove Tunnels!
*Manatee Mating Season: March - August/September.
*Small personal tours! No more than 10 people!
*Cell phone dry boxes and dry bags available upon arrival.
*Life jackets available for 30lbs and up.
* What to bring: plenty of water, sunscreen, wide brim hat, bug spray and a towel. Bare feet, sandals and/or tennis shoes are fine when kayaking. Bathrooms available before and after tour.
*Signing of waivers will be required upon arrival in order to enter the waterway.
*Photos included and emailed within 48 hours after your purchased kayak tour.
*Wilderness System Tarpon 120 tandem and single kayaks. Call to reserve your kayaks. First come, first serve. Excellent back support!
*All equipment cleaned throughly before each use! Complementary private tours available for the month of May 2020!
*TOUR TIME ADJUSTS WITH CURRENT SUNSET.
Departure Point :5000 Tom Warriner Blvd, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.