Mangrove Tunnels & Mudflats Kayak Tour
Join SWFL's only active local biologist guides for an adventure through the Rookery Bay Reserve at the start of the 10,000 islands. Paddle to beautiful mangrove tunnels, teeming mudflats, and intricate oyster reefs while searching for amazing wildlife like sea stars, large snails, birds, dolphin and manatee! Have your choice of single or tandem kayak for the journey. Tandem kayaks are great for families with small children. Conditions vary, and usually consist of calm, waist-deep water and sunshine! Perfect for the first-time paddler and the pro. Get out and explore the backwaters of Southwest Florida with Naples and Marco Island's only biologist guides! Book your tour today!
FREE HD PHOTOGRAPHY INCLUDED WITH EVERY TOUR!
Additional availabilities, tandem kayaks, children's tickets (under 12), boat tours, and additional kayak tours including sunset tours are available for reservation by phone or website only. Call to reserve!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Single Kayaks, Tandem Kayaks, Life vests, dry bags, Free HD photography
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Things to Bring: Water, Sun protection, Protective or sturdy footwear, Cash (Our guides work extremely hard to give you an amazing experience. Gratuity is not required, but always appreciated)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rising Tide Explorers, 1295 Capri Blvd, Naples, FL 34113, USA
Enjoy the Rookery Bay Reserve by kayak with hourly rentals or on a guided kayak tour with the only biologist guides in Naples & Marco Island
Stop At: Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, 300 Tower Rd, Naples, FL 34113-8031
Explore the mangrove tunnels of the Rookery Bay Reserve from the Isle of Capri Paddlecraft Park with the only biologist guides in Naples and Marco Island!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1295 Capri Blvd, Naples, FL 34114, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tandem kayaks & Children's tickets (under 12) are available for reservation by phone only. Call to reserve!
- Must be able to paddle a kayak for 2 - 3 hours
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.